Mettler Sonicator Plus 930 Combination Electrotherapy Unit, 6" High X 12" Wide X 12" Deep
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
The Sonicator Plus 930 features a 1 and 3 MHz, 5 cm2 applicator for therapeutic ultrasound and the three most popular stimulation waveforms for the busy practice: Interferential, Premodulated and Medium Frequency (Russian). It has an easy-to-use membrane panel, designed to assist the clinician with quick set-up. You can start a treatment by selecting treatment parameters with as few as three keystrokes and adjusting intensity with a twist of a dial. The enclosure has a cradle on the top of the unit to conveniently hold the ultrasound applicator between treatments. Up to three treatment protocols may be run simultaneously on three different timers.
- 90-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound using a single 5 cm2 applicator
- Three stimulation waveforms include interferential, premodulated and medium frequency (Russian stimulation)
- Independent control of up to three treatment protocols
- Two intensity controls and dual displays ensure that all aspects of treatment can be monitored simultaneously
- Easy-to-use membrane control panel for quick set-up and simple operation
- Direct crystal-to-patient contact; cradle for ultrasound applicator
- Certified by ETL to meet UL and CSA safety standards
- 8.7 lbs.
- 6" H x 12" W x 12" D
- Two-year limited warranty