Used Zenith Cox Model 95 Flexion Distraction Table
This table has been used sparingly in the last 5 years and is in excellent condition. Just had a tune up to make sure all parts are moving well and operating as designed.
Includes original Instruction Manual to help you learn how to use all features of this table.
- Cervical headpiece contoured for comfort. With full length slot
- Elevation ~ 21" to 31" elevation. Foot Pedal & Hand controls
- Exclusive Pivotal Thoracic section for derotation of sciotic curvature. Locks in any position
- Caudal Flexion/Distraction with exclusive leaf spring design for consistent tension and distraction control, with new tension indicator
- Lateral Flexion locks in any position
- Axial Rotation locks in any position
- Circumduction combines lateral and vertical flexion
- Dual recessed "positive locks" control levers for ease of operation from either side
- Plane traction easily adjusts table length
- Ankle support adjusts to patient length, ankle cuffs with velcro closures
- Durable all steel construction
- Recessed base design for easy access
- Lubrication free pivots and bearing
- Caudal assist handle (easy on/easyoff)
- All electric power operation with dual recessed fingertip controls
- Elevation Model 95 enclosed desigen for quiet operation
- A new tension indicator monitors spring tension at a glance
- Automated Axial Distraction - Foot control & Caudal handle control
- Adjustable headpiece, tilts up/down
- Foldaway caudal assist handle adjusts for doctor's convience
- Remote Footswitch
- Width - 21"
- Length - 79.5"/89.5"
- Height - 21"-31"
- Weight - 320 lbs
Automated Axial Distraction - Provides gentle controlled adjustment of articular facets and intervertebral discs. Axial lock switch for holding distraction at any length.
Durability ~ Williams Healthcare builds Zenith tables under Good Manufacturing Practices, which measure quality, set process controls, and insures uniform inspection processes. Structures and surfaces are coated with a catalytic epoxy coating or chrome over nickel for durability and high gloss, easy care finish.
Strength ~ Zenith Cox Model 95s are constructed with solid steel up to 1/2 thick for extra strength.
Power ~ Powered by a quiet 1/3 horsepower motor, the elevation section helps position patients and allows doctors to treat patients at a convenient height.
Reputation ~ Zenith has worked hard to build superior products with great function and durability.
Benefits ~ The range of motion on this Zenith-Cox provides the widest selection for treatment and patient needs. The table includes 30 degrees of Caudal Flexion/Distraction, 40 degree movement in rotation, and 60 degrees of lateral bending. Caudal flexion combined with lateral movement provide for circumduction aspects of spinal treatment.
Safety ~ Sure-Lock on/off key feature to prevent unauthorized operation. New, advanced auto stop safety system.
Exterior ~ Recently reupholstered and in excellent condition
Price ~ $3200
Location ~ Shoreview, Minnesota
Call Doug at 952-270-0258