Positioning Bolster Dutchman Roll by Core Products
- Great for use under legs or feet.
- Durable vinyl cover wipes clean easily.
- Relieves pain from muscle spasms, herniated discs and pinched nerves.
- Multiple sizes to fit your needs and most standard tables.
All Purpose Positioning Aid
The Dutchman Positioning Roll is a durable aid for clinical treatment or home use. They provide support under the legs, arms, feet and other areas of the body during treatment.
It is constructed from precision cut, high-quality foam, and comes encased in an easy-to-clean vinyl cover. Selected colors are available. They are available in 18” and 24” lengths, and heights of 6” and 8”. The 24” width is the same as most standard treatment tables, making this bolster easy to use with nearly all of your clients.
Easy To Position
The 24” bolsters come standard with a positioning strap making them easy to reposition. Straps are made of a heavy duty material so they will not tear, fray or wear out.
• 6x18” - 1.5 lb
• 8x18” - 2.5 lbs 2 per box - 5 lbs
• Polyurethane Foam
• Vinyl Cover