Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an amino acid important to fatty acid oxidation and energy metabolism processes that supports healthy neurological and cellular functions, promotes balanced moods, and assists with healthy responses to oxidative stress.
The ingredients in Acetyl-L-Carnitine are dosed in a manner that is congruous with what research suggests to be effective and safe, particularly for promoting optimal neurological health.
Clinical evidence and research cited herein shows that the ingredients in Acetyl-L-Carnitine may:
• Promotes healthy brain function
• Supports energy metabolism
• Supports healthy immune function
• Supports healthy response to oxidative stress
• Promotes balanced moods
• Promotes exercise capacity