Apollo Desktop Laser System
***Must be a licensed healthcare professional to order***
Basic Price Include 2 Channel +500mW Applicator
Other Options ~ Please Choose Above
2 Channel Desktop + 3000mW
2 Channel Desktop + 4000mW
2 Channel Desktop + 5000mW
Additional Probes Available:
Built for the busy office and clinic, our two-channel Apollo Desktop Laser Unit offers both convenience and power: With two probes, clinicians can work on two patients at the same time or two areas on the same patient. You can also customize your unit with a variety of powerful probes for deep tissue or more delicate treatment.
This desktop unit features a user-friendly LCD display with probe status and treatment times (ranging from 10 seconds to 2 minutes), built-in safety and fault detection software and a built-in power test to assess probe output.
Cold laser therapy is a modality that has continued to grow in use over the past decade. Low-level laser technology safely penetrates 2 to 3 inches into the skin to effectively stimulate regeneration of damaged cells and tissues, which brings about more rapid healing and reduces pain.
Patients typically receive a series of treatments for conditions, including back and neck pain; sprains and strains; muscular pain; bursitis, tennis elbow, tendonitis and plantar fasciitis; headaches and facial pain; joint problems; inflammation; and post-surgical pain relief.
Every Apollo Laser System also includes 90 days of free support from Dr. Curtis Turchin, MA, DC, a world-renowned speaker, educator and author with nearly 30 years’ experience in using laser therapy to treat acute and chronic pain.
- Dimensions: 9”W x 11.25”D x 4.5”H
- 2 Channel desktop unit with choice of probe
- Heavy-duty construction for office and clinic environments
- Probe holders on both sides of the unit that can accommodate two probes and both right and left handed practitioners
- Elevated face for easy viewing and control
- Two timers allow you to treat 2 patients at the same time
- Accessories included:
- 12V DC Adapter
- Operation Manual
- 2 Pair of Laser Safety Goggles
- 1 Probe Cable
- Laser Tutorial DVD
- Light & Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures Book
- 5 Patient Brochures
Apollo Laser Systems Features:
- LCD display that provides probe status and treatment times
- User controlled treatment times selectable between
10 seconds and 2 minutes
- Built in safety and fault detection software
- Built in power test for assessing probe output
- FDA Cleared
- Durable aerospace quality aluminum assembly
- ISO 13485 quality assured manufacturing
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
“The Apollo Laser is by far the best piece of
therapy equipment I’ve bought in my 25 years
It’s extremely effective, easy to operate, and
allows for quick treatment times. We’ve had
great results with both acute and chronic
conditions. Patients have been so pleased with
results that we get direct referrals for Laser
Therapy regularly. I am very happy with the
unit.” - Dr. Robert Kunisch