Apollo Portable Laser System
***Must be a licensed healthcare professional to order***
Basic Price Includes Portable Control Unit +500mW
Other Options ~ Please Choose Above
Portable Control Unit + 3000mW
- Move easily from room to room or out in the field with the Apollo Portable Laser Unit.
- Designed for use by chiropractors, physical therapists, physicians, dentists and veterinarians, our portable unit weighs only 2.3 pounds but delivers powerful results.
- With a single overnight charge, you can perform up to 60 to 70 treatments.
- This portable unit also features a user-friendly LCD display with probe status and treatment times (ranging from 10 seconds to 2 minutes), built-in safety and fault detection software and a built-in power test to assess probe output.
Convenient for when wall power is not available, the Apollo Portable Laser unit is equipped with a rechargeable NiMH battery that provides enough power to operate the unit unplugged for approximately 60 treatment minutes (varies depending on probe wattage).
An extra battery and stand-alone charger are provided for keeping alternate batteries charged offline.
The standalone charger will charge a depleted battery within 18 hours.
The Control Unit itself has a charging mode for charging the installed battery overnight.
Cold laser therapy is a modality that has continued to grow in use over the past decade. Low-level laser technology safely penetrates 2 to 3 inches into the skin to effectively stimulate regeneration of damaged cells and tissues, which brings about more rapid healing and reduces pain.
Patients typically receive a series of treatments for conditions, including back and neck pain; sprains and strains; muscular pain; bursitis, tennis elbow, tendonitis and plantar fasciitis; headaches and facial pain; joint problems; inflammation; and post-surgical pain relief.
Every Apollo Laser System also includes 90 days of free support from Dr. Curtis Turchin, MA, DC, a world-renowned speaker, educator and author with nearly 30 years’ experience in using laser therapy to treat acute and chronic pain.
- Dimensions: 5”W x 9”D x 2.5"H
- Portable control unit with choice of probe
- Heavy-duty construction for office and clinic environments
- Weighing only 2.3 pounds, the Apollo laser is the lightest, most powerful portable laser you can buy
- Custom carrying case allows for easy travel to and from office and out in the field
- User replaceable battery
- Accessories included:
- Travel Bag
- 18V DC Adapter
- Operation Manual
- 2 Pair of Laser Safety Goggles
- 1 Probe Cable
- Laser Tutorial DVD
- Light & Laser Therapy: Clinical Procedures Book
- 5 Patient Brochures