The unique Kore™ Floor Wobbler Disc Rocker Board allows children to sit comfortably on the floor and remain active in one spot. Ideal for group reading time or flexible seating classrooms. Continuous movement while sitting increases Secondary Focus.
- Provides an outlet for children with high energy or sensory seating needs like ADHD or Autism.
- A generous amount of space around the rim prevents finger or hand pinches.
- An anti-roll safety ring on the gently-rounded base prevents tip-overs and falls.
- Low profile allows for easy stacking and storing.
- Great for training on an unstable surface to improve balance, proprioception, stretching, aerobics, mobility and reflex.
- Can provide a full body work out to strengthen core and leg
- Great for standing desks too! The rocking motion can help strengthen one’s core and help improve balance and posture with daily use.
- Very little maintenance needed; easy to clean and has antimicrobial protection. Will never deflate and no additional parts are needed.
- Maximum load weight is 275 lb.
- Manufactured with Antimicrobial Protection against the spread of common bacteria; FDA approved and successfully tested to reduce up to 99.9% of common bacteria including E. coli, listeria and S. aureus.
- Made in USA and satisfaction guaranteed with a lifetime warranty.
- Height: 2.6” (6.6 cm)
- Seat Diameter: 19” (48 cm)
- Material: Durable, recyclable HDPE #2 plastic
- Max load weight: 275 Lbs (124 kg)
- Item weight: 3.0 Lbs (1.36 kg)
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY for Kore Floor Wobbler™
WARNING: THE KORE FLOOR WOBBLER IS INTENDED TO MOVE WHILE SEATED. It should not be used for any purpose other than sitting. Never stand on the wobble chair. Individuals using the wobble chair should be able to rest the bottoms of their feet on the floor while seated. This wobble chair shouldn’t be used by individuals who have any difficulty with balance or any disability that makes use of a moving seat unsafe. All users of the Kore wobble chair use it at their own risk.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: IN THE EVENT OF A MANUFACTURING DEFECT, THE MANUFACTURER SHALL REPAIR OR REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE WOBBLE CHAIR OR PART, PROVIDED
THAT (A) THE DEFECT IS REPORTED TO THE MANUFACTURER, AS EVIDENCED BY A STORE RECEIPT, ONLINE ORDER INVOICE, OR SIMILAR (B) THE WOBBLE CHAIR IS DELIVERED TO MANUFACTURER FREIGHT PREPAID WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF REPORTING THE DEFECT, AND (C) THE WOBBLE CHAIR HAS NOT BEEN MISUSED IN ANY WAY. ALL PARTS OF THE WOBBLE CHAIR ARE REPLACEABLE UNDER WARRANTY. THIS IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY AND REMEDY FOR THE WOBBLE CHAIR.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EXCEPT FOR THE MANUFACTURER’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE WOBBLE CHAIR AS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER THE DESIGNER NOR THE MANUFACTURER SHALL BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THIS WOBBLE CHAIR ON ANY BASIS WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR ANY OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE
OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED ABOVE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, NEITHER THE DESIGNER NOR THE MANUFACTURER OF THIS WOBBLE CHAIR WARRANTS THE DESIGN OR MANUFACTURE OF THIS WOBBLE CHAIR IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER. THE USER OF THIS WOBBLE CHAIR WAIVES ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Contact Kore or your place of purchase for replacement instructions.