Mettler Sys*Stim 228
The Sys*Stim 228 neuromuscular stimulator has four discrete waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, Medium Frequency (Russian) and Biphasic waveforms. In addition the clinician can set on/off times, pulse width and frequency along with frequency modulation for some of the waveforms.
- Carrying bag » made especially for the Sys*Stim 228 and its accessories
- Mobile treatment cart » (model 73) has three shelves and can safely hold any Mettler Sonicator, Sys*Stim or Sonicator Plus unit(s) along with their accessories.
- Input: 115 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz, 0.4 Amp Nom.
- Weight: 4.9 pounds, (2.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.9 in (L) x 8.0 in (W) x 7.4 in (H), (32.8 cm (L) x 20.3 cm (W) x 18.8 cm (H)
- Operating Temperature: +50°F to +131°F
- Humidity: Operating, 30% to 75% Relative Humidity at 104 F
- Nonoperating, up to 90% Relative Humidity at 149 F
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 167°F
- Maximum treatment time: 1 - 60 minutes
- Medium Frequency (Russian)
- Interferential ~ 0-65 mA RMS
- Premodulated ~ 0-50 mA RMS
- Medium Frequency (Russian) ~ 0-50 mA RMS
- Biphasic ~ 0-99 mA peak