Quantum 400 Intersegmental Traction Roller Table
**Choose Shipping Above** ~ Approx 4-6 weeks to ship
Order Above or Call or Click Here to Email For A Total $$ Quote On This TableThe Quantum 400 Series Intersegmental Traction Table is a uniquely designed table that features built-in rollers for superior muscle relaxation and pain relief. It is a mechanical treatment table features ultra-smooth nylon massage rollers that travel up and down the body to provide intersegmental traction therapy and cause muscle relaxation, while the additional vibration feature increases blood circulation and improves the relief of muscle tightness and ligament tension.
It is also available with optional patient assist bar.
The Quantum 400 Intersegmental Traction Table provides exceptional quality roller elevation and vibration to ensure effective muscle tension release.
This table's excellent treatment functions are easily operated with a convenient hand control that is connected to the table with a long, telephone-style cord. This remote operates the power, vibration mode, direction of rollers, treatment time, therapy start/stop, roller position, and roller height/pressure. It also includes a lock setting that keeps the patient from changing the treatment settings, ensuring they get the exact treatment you prescribe. The control also remembers the settings of the last treatment session it administered to make your job easier when it comes to adjusting treatments between uses.
Each Quantum Traction Table comes with a knee bolster and a protective cover for the foot area. These items ensure proper supported positioning and improved hygiene and durability. If a model with a face opening is chosen, the face opening will be underneath the foot cover, so when it's removed the table can be used for prone patients and for supine patients when the foot cover is replaced. This table is also equipped with four ball casters to enable effortless mobility for use where you need it.
Features spring-loaded rollers for a more comfortable and even distribution of pressure along the spine. Adjustable massage pressure and reversible rollers can be limited to a small area for sustained treatment. Rollers retract automatically at end of treatment.
The Quantum 400 IST Table has triangle, Three Roller configuration that lifts a separates each vertebrae.The 6 inch rollers are made of a very strong compound that eliminates roller squeak and wear.
- Motorized elevation and vibration
- Hand-held remote control with cord ~ Simple and easy-to-use controls
- Adjustable roller massage pressure via LED display
- 3 Ultra-smooth nylon massage rollers ~ move longitudinally along the spine, vertically to vary intensity
- Strong frame, dependable construction and high quality components
- Treatment for full spine or targeted areas
- Includes control pendant, knee bolster and foot cover
- Remembers last treatment settings
- Lockable settings to prevent tampering
- Vibration Setting ~ Selectable vibration timer (0-30min)
- Protective cover for foot area
- Four ball casters allow effortless mobility for convenient use and placement.
- Roller Table dimensions: 25"W x 78"L x 27"H
- Bolster Knee Pillow: 6"W x 20"L x 7"H
- Patient Assist Bar
- Opposite Side Control
- Face Cut Out
Hand Held Remote Control Buttons
- Power ON/OFF
- Vibration ON/OFF
- Clockwise/Counter-Clockwise Roller Massage Direction
- Lockout Button Controls to prevent tampering
- Treatment Time Indicator
- Start/Stop Treatment Patient Control
- Cervical-Lumbar Tracking Control ~ Controls the tracking of the rollers from Cervical to Lumbar.
- Roller Height Control
Standard Upholstery Colors
- Medium Blue
Table Dimensions: 78 L x 25 W x 27 H
Bolster Knee Pillow: 20 L x 6 W x 7 H
Shipping Dimensions: 81 L x 28 W x 36 H
Shipping Weight: 365 lbs
Armedica Quantum 400 Warranty
Lifetime on rollers
5 years on motors
1 year on parts and labor