Professional Grade Rubber Heel Wedges
- *24 lifts bulk pack
- *7 degree Inversion or Eversion
- *Correct Pronation: Thicker Side Facing Inward (Heel Varus Wedge)
- *Correct Supination: Thicker Side Facing Outward (Heel Valgus Wedge)
- *Long lasting, Comfortable Rubber Material
- *Made in the USA by Atlas Biomechanics
Medium (Fits Most Women's Shoes)
Large (Fits Most Men's Shoes)
Rubber Varus/Valgus Heel Wedges can be used for pronation or supination problems of the foot and ankle. Heel Wedges are designed to help align the calcaneus (heel) during ambulation to limit excessive pronation or supination. Heel Wedges improve foot function by stabilizing weak, rotating ankles.
Rubber valgus heel wedge is useful for patients with overpronation, plantar fasciitis, heel spur, weak unstable ankles, and medial knee pain.
Research shows that patients with early medial osteoarthritis of the knee were treated with lateral heel wedges and were followed for a period of 7 years and 5 months to 12 years. Those who were treated with valgus heel wedges and analgesics showed a significantly greater improvement in pain score than those treated with analgesics only.