Mettler Sonicator Plus 941
*This item must be ordered by a licensed healthcare professional.
Four-Channel Ultrasound/Muscle Stimulation Combination Unit
- The Sonicator® Plus 941 is a 4-channel combination stimulator with ultrasound.
- It features a vivid color touch screen for quick and easy treatment setups.
- The 941 offers 6 unique waveforms; Interferential (IF-4), Premodulated (IF-2), EMS, Russian, TENS and High Voltage (HV).
- The easy-to-use software interface allows for quick set up, precision and clinical accuracy.
- The Sonicator Plus 941 offers an anatomical library with electrode placement and treatment recommendations.
- All treatment recommendations are written by clinicians.
- There is space for the clinician to store and use specific treatment protocols along with a description for each.
- This is a tremendous combination device for any practice.
- With 6 clinical waveforms and 1 and 3 MHz frequency ultrasound, the 941 is one of the most advanced units on the market.
Six Waveforms Available:
Interferential (IF-4), Premodulated (IF-2), EMS, Russian, TENS and High Voltage (HV)
Intensity Control Knob:
Intensity for ultrasound and electrical stimulation is adjusted using a control knob for precise and quick adjustment of treatment intensity.
Anatomical Treatment Protocols:
Choose the body area and condition to be treated from the Human Body Diagram. Therapy parameters are pre-programmed for various conditions. All the pre-programmed parameters can be modified to suit your particular needs.
User Defined Memory:
You can save treatment parameters and quickly load & modify them as you like. This function facilitates treating numerous patients.
8-Inch TFT Color Touch Screen:
The large color touch screen dramatically improves visibility and functionality. The screen is 20% larger than used in previous models.
Multi-Frequency Treatment Applicator (1 MHz and 3 MHz) for ultrasound:
The 5 cm² applicator offers both 1 MHz and 3 MHz frequencies.
An optional treatment cart (model 99) for Sonicator Plus 941 & 941.
Weight: 12.8 pounds (5.8 kg.)
Dimensions: 16 in (L) x 16 in (W) x 12 in (H), 40.64 cm (L) x 40.64 cm (W) x 30.48 cm (H)
Warranty: 3 years on unit, 1 year on applicator and cable