Vitamin C plays a vast range of biological roles in the human body, working as a major antioxidant that is crucial for supporting healthy oxidative stress, energy production, and immune function.
Deficiencies result in susceptibility to infections by weakening the T-cell-mediated immune response and adaptive antibody response. Supplementation with vitamin C supports overall well-being by promoting healthy cell function.
Benefits of supplementing with Vitamin C 1000 may include:
• Promotes healthy immune function
• Supports healthy oxidative stress
• Supports cognitive function
• Supports healthy neuronal processes
• Supports healthy cortisol balance
• Promotes healthy collagen synthesis
1 Capsule Supplies:
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||1,000 mg||1,111%|
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|| || |