Greens First Dream Protein
~Comes in 25-oz. container
Dream Protein leads the “whey” with its proprietary Hormone Free, Ultra-Low Temp Whey Protein Isolate.
We start with hormone free whey from New Zealand cows that are “Meadow Fed” and not given any rBGH or BST Hormones!
Dream Protein is also made with an Ultra-Low Temp process, which is beneficial because the protein is not denatured (damaged) from an extensive heat treatment. This means that you’ll receive all the essential and non-essential amino acids plus the full complement of whey proteins!Dream Protein™ also contains a soluble fiber, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), that has been shown to encourage growth of favorable bacteria which help to strengthen the immune system, assist in the digestion of food and help promote regularity.
- Artificial Sweeteners
- Hydrolized Whey Protein
- Added Sugar
- Glycemic Index
The unique ingredients in Dream Protein ™ may help to:
- Boost Immune System
- Enhance Energy Levels
- Maintain Lean Body Mass
- Maintain Healthy Weight Management
Whey protein is an excellent choice for individuals of all ages. It provides a number of benefits in areas including sports nutrition, weight management, immune support, bone health and general overall wellness!
Read What The Experts Say:
- Development of high-protein, low-carbohydrate beverages might provide health benefits for individuals suffering from diabetes,
obesity and hypercholesterolemia, especially when these beverages contain diary protein fractions known to be high in essential
amino acids and branched-chain amino acids.Etzel, M.R.,“Manufacture and Use of Diary Fractions”, J Nutr., 2004 Apr: 134(4):996S-1002S
- The two major risk factors contributing to the worldwide incidence of cardiovascular disease are hypertension and dyslipidemia.
Whey based peptides have demonstrated activity that may reduce both risk factors.
Sharon K. Gerdes, Wes Harper, PhD., G. Miller, PhD., “Bioactive Components of Whey and Cardiovascular Health”, Application
Monograph, Cardiovascular Health, 2001
- The proteins…of whey…belong to the proteins with the highest biological value because of their amino acid composition.
Biological active peptide sequences which become effective during digestion…are of importance for secretion of entero-hormones
as well as for immune enhancing effects.
Barth CA, Behnke U., “Nutritional Physiology of Whey and Whey Components”, Nahrung. 1997, Feb:41(1):2-12
- Epidemiological and experimental studies suggest that…dietary milk products may exert an inhibitory effect on the development
of several types of tumors…whey protein diets result in increased glutathione (GSH) concentration in a number of tissues and that
some of the beneficial effects of whey protein intake are abrogated by inhibition of GSH synthesis.
Bounous G., Batist G., Gold P., “Whey Proteins In Cancer Prevention”, Cancer Lett. 1991, May 1:57(2):91-4
- Contains 20 grams of pure, hormone-free whey protein per serving.
- Also contains Stevia, a calorie-free herb that provides a delicious taste without raising insulin levels.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.