Phases Rehab is the most easy to use yet powerful program to produce high quality exercise print outs for patient or rehab clinic use.
* Please note Phases Rehab Does Not support V3.1 on VISTA or WINDOWS 7* The Windows Vista operating system recently released by Microsoft will impact some aspects of your Phases rehab functionality, namely saving edited exercise text and backup/restore. We do not recommend Phases rehab on the Vista operating system and at this time, are not able to provide technical support for Vista.
Phases rehab Version 3.1 and Dr Steve Yeomans QFCE add-on CD is still available for a discounted sale until our new version is released.
The features of Phases rehab V3.1 are extensive. With a database of nearly 1000 low tech exercises, Phases rehab is a user-friendly, comprehensive software program.
Let's look at the features Phases Rehab offers:
- Comes complete with gym ball, floor, balance, tubing, free weights and stretching exercises
- NO additional modules to purchase
- Clear, concise text accompanies each exercise and you can EDIT this text to your specific needs
- Write a personal note to your patient within each exercise block
- Various print formats - gym chart, abbreviated SOAP chart note, large text format are provided to meet your needs
- Your logo and clinic information can be easily added to all printed handouts for a professional, customized look
- A file summary sheet is generated to track a client's exercise history and document active care
- Create your own versions of our exercises by accessing the Phases rehab photo data base
- Your specific techniques can be imported into the program to create your own, custom exercise sections
- Searches can be done by menu picks of body joint and range of motion - NO text-driven searches
- An exclusive, animated "quick pick" feature enables you to visualize the exercise and serves as a great teaching tool
- The visually-driven interface provides a preview of 9 exercises at a time, which you can scroll and view 3 exercises at a time
- Exercises are color-coded for difficulty level
no getting lost within multiple screens - one home screen does it all!
- Exercise parameters can be pre-set or individually customized
- A number of pre-set protocols for common conditions are provided and can be used as a template to create your own
- Protocols, specific to your treatment regime, can be easily set up
- Exercises can be re-organized as you build your program
- Links to other programs - Outcome Measures, WORD or your patient management can be made seamlessly
- A TIPS section provides patient training tips
- A THEORY section serves as a "mini rehab review" that assists with the designing of safe and suitable programs
- Individual programs can be e-mailed to patients using Adobe Acrobat
- A network version is available for multiple users
- Back up and restore measures are built in
- Tech support is free! Just call, we're here to help
Click on a link to view Sample Print Page:
Color Sample Print Page:
"I no longer have to fight with exercise cards, tear-off sheets with generic programes, or draw stick diagrams. This is one programme that will play a role in the plan of management of each of your patients." Silvano A. Mior, DC, FCCS(C)
"In short, I'm impressed and so are my patients! I consistently strive to provide the highest quality for the people under my care and after 10 years of searching for exercise software, I've found your work. Its so easy, and with such phenomenal detail, it's a no brainer and a must have in any Chiro office. My greatest compliment is that I have referred others. Thanks.
I love the programme! All patients tend to keep these exercise handouts whereas they discarded the generic pads." Dr. Keith Beaton
Buying Phases rehab does not mean having to buy another computer. The program is easily loaded on most existing computer systems.
Here are the specific requirements:
- Windows 98, XP, ME, 2000 and NT
- PC computer with Pentium II processor or better
- 128 MB RAM
- 150 MB free space
- Video card and color monitor capable of 16bit color resolution of 600 x 800 or better
- CD ROM drive
- A quality laser or bubble jet printer
- Web browser: Netscape Navigator V6.0 or better OR Microsoft Explorer V5.0 or better
- Adobe Acrobat Reader V4.0 or better
The Windows Vista operating system recently released by Microsoft will impact some aspects of your Phases rehab functionality, namely saving edited exercise text and backup/restore. We do not recommend Phases rehab on the Vista operating system and at this time, are not able to provide technical support for Vista.
In order to have all your computers networked and sharing the same information, you will need to purchase a Network License number (additional $29.99 USD.)
Once networked, all files/custom photos and protocols will be shared in one area on your server and accessible on all computers.
If you want different users registered, then you will need to register them individually ($29.99 USD each).This set up will enable the current user to have their exercise printout personalized with their name. (Ex, Dr. Smith or Dr. Johnson or Dr. Green)
The Phases / Dr. Steve Yeomans QFCE CD-ROM includes the following three elements:
1) Quantitative Functional Capacity Evaluation (QFCE) Material
Included on the CD is an Adobe PDF file, which allows printing of the test sheets and instructions, as follows:
a) A complete set of the physical performance test sheets, including blank versions and a sample of a completed test;
b) Detailed instructions and an overview of the tests, including:
VAS (Visual Analogue Scale)
Three Minute Step Test
Pain/Tenderness (Waddell #1)
Simulation (Waddell #2)
Horizontal Side Bridge
Gastrocnemius/Ankle dorsiflexion test (knee straight)
Soleus/Ankle dorsiflexion test (knee flexed)
One leg standing test
Exaggeration / Overreaction (Waddell #5)
Sitting SLR / Distraction (Waddell #3)
Regional Neurology (Waddell #4)
Cervical Spine Strength
Modified Thomas test / Hip extension test
SLR (Hamstring flexibility) test
Double leg lowering
Static Back Endurance test
Knee Flexion test / Nachlas
Hip ROM (IR, ER)
Grip Strength Dynamometry
Repetitive Arch-up test
Each of the above tests are accompanied by their corresponding normative data chart.
2) An overview video with Dr. Yeomans This video, designed to play on your computer, provides an overview and explanation by Dr. Yeomans of all of the tests and material in the QFCE;
3) Yeomans Exercise Protocols The Yeomans exercise protocols, which correspond to the above tests, append into the Phases rehab program, enabling you to provide detailed color home care exercise handouts for your patients. These protocols, designed by Dr. Yeomans, also allow you to add notes, through the Phases interface, to customize the exercises for specific patient requirements. Please note that you must have Phases rehab V3.1 software to run these protocols.
**Must purchase with Phases Rehab Software**