CAVICIDE CAVIWIPES ~ 160 WIPES
Limited to 2 per customer
- Ready-to-use disinfectant, with no rinsing required.
- Kills TB in 3 minutes, and MRSA, HIV-1, HBV and HCV in 2 minutes
- Effective against TB and HBV.
- Safe on most instruments and on non-porous surfaces.
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-to-use, intermediate-level surface disinfectant that is effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE) and fungi. It can be used in the NICU, operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories. When used as directed, it will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
CaviCide is safe for use on non-porous surfaces. It is ideal for cleaning and decontamination of environmental and medical device surfaces.
CaviWipes Kill Claims
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Influenza A2 Virus