PRM Resolve Liquid
PRM Resolve Liquid provides pro-resolving lipid mediators (PRM), which help encourage specialized pro-resolving mediator (SPM) production in the body. Since SPMs are the result of PRMs, ingesting more PRMs leads to producing more SPMs. The benefits of more SPMs may include the support of healthy blood lipid and lipid mediator profiles, promoting cardiovascular health, and supporting balanced immune responses.
SPM production is affected by several factors, particularly nutrition, health status, genetics, and lifestyle choices. Lack of SPM production may hinder the body’s ability to effectively support an immune response, thereby impacting health and well-being.
PRM Resolve Liquid is also formulated with docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) which is another omega-3 fatty acid that works alongside EPA and DHA. DPA is recognized for its potent health benefits and is considered an intermediary between EPA and DHA. It can also help in the efficient conversion of EPA to DHA in the body and may enhance the benefits of these fatty acids.
Supplementation with PRM Resolve Liquid may include these additional benefits:
● Promotes healthy immune responses
● Supports a healthy blood lipid profile
● Supports a unique lipid mediator profile
● Supports cardiovascular health
● Helps support omega-3 status
Why choose PRM Resolve Liquid?
- Supports Immune Health: An ever-growing body of research highlights the crucial role SPMs play in fortifying immune responses.
- Optimal Patient Compliance: PRM Resolve Liquid’s liquid form ensures precise dosing and hassle-free administration, making it an ideal choice for patients of all ages.
- Additional Benefits: Beyond immune support, PRM Resolve Liquid may also promote a healthy blood lipid profile, maintain a unique lipid mediator profile, support cardiovascular health, and contribute to healthy omega-3 levels.
Highly concentrated omega-3 marine oil (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel), natural orange flavor, natural mixed tocopherols, luo han guo fruit (monk fruit) extract.
Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).
Recommendations: Take one teaspoon (5 mL) daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
About 1 Teaspoon (5 mL) Supplies:
|Total Fat||4.5 g||5%*|
|Marine Lipid Concentrate||4.5 g||**|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||1,600 mg||**|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||500 mg||**|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||700 mg||**|
|DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid)||55 mg||**|
|Additional Omega-3 Fatty Acids||345 mg||**|
|Total PRMs [including 18-hydroxyeicosapentaenoic acid (18-HEPE), 17-hydroxydocosahexaenoic acid (17-HDHA), 14-hydroxydocosahexaenoic acid (14-HDHA)]||400 mcg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|| || |
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|| || ||