Core Products Tri-Core Orthopedic Neck Support Pillow
The Industry's #1 Fiber Support Pillow, 2356 Customer Reviews
- Soft Blended Cotton Cover
- High-resiliency fiber springs back
when compressed for comfort and durability
- Helps relieve headaches, joint strains,
neck injuries and arthritis
- Designed for back and side sleepers
Twin Support Lobes
~ Two sizes of lobes provide proper neck
support for back sleeping. Each lobe
provides a different support level.
Trapezoid Shaped Center
The unique, trapezoid-shaped center,
in combination with the twin support
lobes, gently cradles your head to
support your neck and help restore its
Raised Side Sections
The Tri-Core is designed to help side
sleepers, as well. The raised side
sections provide the support you need
while sleeping on your side. As you roll
to your back, the center lets your head
nestle for the greatest comfort and
Natural Pain Relief
Tension headaches, pain from neck
injuries and arthritis are a few of the
conditions that can be helped by the
proper sleeping posture attained from
the Tri-Core Pillow. Airway blockage,
a major cause of snoring, also can be
Most people experience an increase
in sleeping comfort within a couple
days of using this pillow. Others may
require up to two weeks before the
neck and back muscles adjust to their
Which Tri-Core Pillow Is Right For Me?
The Tri-Core is available in three sizes to accommodate different sized sleepers:
- Full Size - Firm & Gentle, 24x16" (61cm x 41cm)
- Midsize - Firm & Gentle, 22x15" (56cm x 38cm)?
- Petite - Firm, 19x12" (48cm x 38cm)
Choose a size:
- Most adults find the standard size to be appropriate.
- Smaller framed adults generally find the midsize appropriate.
- Adolescents and children generally find the petite size to be appropriate.
Choose a firmness:
The difference between standard support (firm) and gentle is subtle. The gentle support option contains less fiber, which slightly reduces the height and firmness of the pillow.
NOTE: If you are new to a cervical support pillow, it may take time to adjust; this is the pillow working to help restore proper cervical curve during sleep.
**MADE IN THE USA**